Plans continue to evolve as the circumstances continue to change. Your patience is appreciated.
All vaccination appointments for the week have been successfully filled and we are no longer taking vaccination appointment phone calls on any number.
Appointments will ONLY be made for the current week because we do not know how much vaccine we will have for the following week.
- Appointments will ONLY be made for those who meet eligibility criteria established by the state because this is a state asset. The people scheduling your appointment do not have the authority to deviate from those criteria.
There are other providers of vaccine in Geauga County. These include the following entities which are also taking calls for appointments.
Discount Drug Mart in Chesterland - by appointment only
12575 Chillicothe Rd., Chesterland (440) 729-2400
Giant Eagle Pharmacies - by appointment only
15400 West High St., Middlefield (440) 632-5587
351 Center St., Chardon (440) 286-8680
12692 Chillicothe Rd., Chesterland (440) 729-5457
8515 Tanglewood Square, Chagrin Falls (440) 708-1277
CURRENT STATE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
As of January 25, 2021, the following people are eligible to receive the vaccine. This does NOT mean that enough doses will be available to provide them all a vaccination.
- Residents who live in group quarters (group homes, etc.) and staff who provide routine direct care of those individuals
- EMS and Healthcare providers who provide direct care to people known to have COVID(That is, COVID patients are not rescheduled)
- People involved in the administration of COVID vaccines
- Residents 75+ years of age
- Residents with a developmental or intellectual disability AND at least of the following conditions: cerebral palsy, spina bifida, severe congenital heart disease requiring hospitalization within the past year, severe type 1 diabetes requiring hospitalization within the past year, inherited metabolic disorders like phenylketonuria, epilepsy, hydrocephaly and microcephaly, Down syndrome, fragile x syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner syndrome, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis, severe asthma requiring hospitalization within the past year, sickle cell anemia, alpha and beta thalassemia, and solid organ transplants.
- Add residents 70+ years of age
- Add employees of K-12 schools
- Add residents 65+ years of age
TO READ THE NATIONAL COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN, CLICK HERE.
CHINESE, ARABIC, GERMAN, FRENCH, CREOLE, KINYARWANDA, MARSHALLESE, NEPALI, RUSSIAN, SPANISH, SWAHILI, TIGRINYA & TURKISH translations of the distribution information can be found at https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/covid-19-vaccination-program.
Geauga Public Health offices are open for business by appointment only. There are self-serve forms and a locked drop box available in the lobby at 470 Center Street, Building 8 to leave materials that do not require an appointment.
To schedule an appointment to pick up a permit, contact Environmental Health at 440-279-1914 x0. To request copies of property records, please e-mail email@example.com.
For an appointment to obtain a birth or death certificate, call Vital Statistics at 440-279-1902. To order birth or death certificates on-line, please click here. Masks are required by all visitors.
For cribs, car seats and naloxone, please call Population Health at 440-279-1950 to schedule a pick-up time with our staff members.